Code Of Conduct For Students
Students are expected to strictly comply with following rules:
Respect for the Institution
- Keep the buildings, class rooms, corridors and ground clean and in good condition.
- Don’t cause destruction, defacement or damage to the school property. The student / students found guilty of any such oﬀence will be penalized
- Refrain from leaving campus at any time during the school day unless authorized.
Respect for Learning
- Comply with all school rules and conduct yourself in an orderly manner.
- Be punctual and regular to school. 75% attendance is compulsory in an academic session. Students coming late will be sent back.
- Complete class work and homework assignments on time.
- Carrying objectionable material during exams will be considered a punishable oﬀence.
- Using unfair means during exams is strictly prohibited and liable for serious action.
- Take care of the school library books.
- Attend the morning assembly without fall.
Respect for Self
- Come in proper school uniform. Boys to get a regular hair (crew) cut. In case of girls, hair must be tied in a neat ponytail or a plait with BLUE rubber bands. No fancy accessories are allowed in the school.
- Flicks, puffs, highlighting and dyeing of hair and applying henna on hands are NOT allowed.
- Truancy is a punishable oﬀence and may lead to severe action.
Respect for others
- Refrain from pushing, shoving, blocking walkways or causing disturbance.
- Refrain from making threats and harassing others.
- Resolve diﬀerences and conflicts in a peaceful manner. Fighting defined as physical and / or verbal abuse where all parties have contributed to conflict, others verbally or physically, is prohibited.
- Respect the possessions of others. Taking or using other’s possessions without their knowledge is not allowed.
- Use appropriate language at school. Art of bullying, use of foul language and vulgar behavior will lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Be courteous, considerate and truthful when interacting with all administrators, teachers, non-teaching staﬀ and other students.
© Copyright 2018 . Remal Public School. Designed & Developed By Alpha Infotech